• Governor

To say Alexander was mad, would be an understatement. Victor had no right to talk his family the way he did, let along get Emily so upset. So Alexander thought it was about time her pay Victor a visit.

Walking among the streets of house in Hogsmeade houses made Alexander miss his flat in London. Ever since things had started to happen he had not been able to visit there. It was a stark contrast to the castle, everything in his flat was sleek and modern.

Finding the correct house, Alexander proceeded up the walkway to the front door. Taking in one final breath of air, he knocked on the front door.

1@Victor Grime[/uSER]

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victor was in the middle to talking with his uncle through the fire, when there was a knock at the front door. They were discussing strategy because things needed to start a lot sooner. "I'll get back to you soon." Victor said and left the fire in the sitting room and made his way to the front door.

Looking out the window on the side of the door he saw Alexander standing there. Well, well, well, Victor thought. Look who was here to show face. Sighing he opened the door, annoyed.

"Hello" Victor greeted coldly.

• Like 1
  • Governor

Glancing to the side of the door, Alexander noticed Victor glancing out the window. Well at least he is home, he thought. Alexander had not sent him any notice that he intended to call upon him. It was then that the door open and Victor greeted him. "Uh .. hi, I think we need to talk." Alexander said shyly. While he did not like confrontation we was not afraid to deal with it when he had to. "May I come in?" He asked gesturing behind Victor.

• Like 1

Victor scowled not remotely happy that Alexander was darkening his doorstep. "What makes you think I even want to talk to you?" Victor responded with no feeling. He had been humiliated in front of Alexanders so called family as well as the students that were still in the Great Hall at the time. "You never even stood up for me, you took their side." Victor continued through gritted teeth. He was not even sure he wanted to be in a relationship with Alexander now, knowing the sort of people he surrounded himself with and called his own family.

• Like 1
  • Governor

Alexander looked down and shuffled his feet, he was nervous but also so really upset. Looking up, he made eye contact with Victor. "Well I figured you would at least like to talk about what happened." he said softly, a lump forming in his throat.  "I know I didn't." Alexander confirmed. "But you at least have to agree that things escalated things way too quickly. You made my goddaughter cry. That's messed up." he said holding back some tears. "What was I supposed to do?" Alexander pleaded.

- Finished RP